REPLACEMENT HARP STRINGS, BASS, SHORT, WOUND (WRAPPED), NYLON/NYLON
John Kovac Harps by Davy C
Precio habitual $8.00
Harp strings for new harps or as replacements sold individually. These are the following types, all in nylon:
- Wound (wrapped) bass strings
- Core Sizes available: .032/.036/.040/.045/.050/.055/.060
- Colors: Clear, Red & Blue
- Lengths, Short (in Vibrating Lengths, as measured from the soundboard to the guide pin): Under & up to 40 inches
- Tail Lengths @ Neck (Default 6 inches)
- Add any other unusual or particular mounting options, etc.
- All wrapped bass strings come with a leather washer at Soundboard (see picture).
Please note: All wrapped bass strings are custom-made at the time of order & are not stocked. Please, allow 2 weeks for strings to be made & shipped after placing your order. Only one, combined shipment will be made for all string sets.
1) Please use the custom String Specification Worksheet Form to verify your needs.
2) Using the above Worksheet as a reference, order the size, color & quantity for each string. Repeat for each additional string before entering the Shopping Cart.
3) Also, within the Shopping Cart's Special Instructions for seller area, specify the Note, Size (Core/Wrap), and the Vibrating Length (V.L.) for each string. (example: C4; .032/.008; 33")
4) You may also or instead send an email with the Worksheet PDF attached showing all the same information. Please be sure to include your contact information & order number! (Email Address: email@example.com)
Typical nylon/nylon wound bass string shown in the picture.