No Questions Asked Returns
- Please, see our WARRANTY POLICY for any further details.
- If you are not pleased with our products (that are not under a defective warranty status), you have two (2) days to request a Return Authorization Number (RAN), which means you have two (2) days after receiving your item(s) to inspect it/them and if you are not completely satisfied, to request a return authorization & to receive a full refund for the cost of your product(s) after they are returned to us.
- After receiving the RAN, you have up to 5 days to return ship the product(s) and show us a receipt of shipment &/or tracking number for the return shipment.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, including all documentation and in its original packaging, etc. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. No exceptions.
- To start a return, you should contact us in writing, via email. A follow up phone call is requested if you don't happen to hear from us as soon as you feel comfortable.
- When your return is accepted, we’ll send you return shipping information, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You are responsible to purchase your own return shipping and mandatory insurance. (We do not offer free return shipping on non-warranty related returns.)
- Once the product(s) are received in excellent shape, as qualified above, you will be issued an immediate credit for the full cost of the return, excluding initial shipping & handling costs and any applicable damage assessments.
- If you do not ask for a RAN number or show the items have shipped with in the allowed time frames, you will forfeit all privileges to a return refund.
- If return items are damaged (not including by your shipping carrier) upon return, we will determine how much damage was done & the subsequent cost to repair or replace the damaged or missing parts or pieces and you will be refunded your initial payment minus any such damages, per the above qualifications & fees.
- You can always contact us for any return questions.
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- For damages and issues of products you intend to keep which are covered under our warranty policy, please see our Warranty Policy.
Exceptions / Non-Returnable Items
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. (Contact Us)
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have (you pay the return shipping, after first obtaining a RAN number from us), and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. (Per the above qualifications.)
- A cost difference will be refunded or charged to you, depending on which is applicable.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not & to what degree, if applicable.
- If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method (qualified as above).
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund, too.