SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Shipping & Handling charges are added to the cost of each of our products based on standard USPS Priority shipping.
- We are in partnership with Shopify's web-hosting and as a result, they provide us with discounted shipping & insurance which savings we pass directly onto you, our customers.
- If a product might be over-sized or excessive in weight than standard, an additional fee would be charged.
- USPS Priority Delivery is available for most packages. Some exclusions might apply to larger product packages.
- Products are usually shipped within 24 to 48 hours after order, shipped on regular business days, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays & weekends. (Though, many orders will ship on Saturday mornings, if an order came in late in the week.)
- All orders will be tracked and you can be updated, via carrier email, if you choose, as the process goes along.
- All orders will be insured.
- All orders will require some type of documented delivery verification. Very large or expensive items will require the safe delivery to be signature-verified as received (no exceptions).
- While all standard, routine orders will go out USPS or other, best service, some may require the use of UPS or FedEX. Very large products will go by freight, like for full sized, pre-built harps, etc.
- You must check your delivery for any damage immediately upon its arrival in the unlikely event of any shipping damage done to the product caused by the 3rd party, delivery carrier. Take pictures, if possible, and notify us immediately of any damages to the product(s). (Within 24 hours or less.) John Kovac Harps by Davy C (David J Clark, Agent) will not be held responsible for damage done in transit. Claims will be made to the shipping carrier immediately in such cases. If you fail to notify us and the carrier in a timely manner and the claim gets rejected, you may forfeit your right to a free product exchange & would subsequently be stuck with the damaged product.
Please Note: (July 2020) Due to COVID-19, the new Mexico-USA-Canada Trade Agreement, Brexit, Chinese interference into the free trade world market, the uncertain 2020 U.S. elections, taxes, tariffs, VAT, GST & PST, various import/export fees and regulations, etc., we will only sell & ship to the USA at this time. We will again reconsider sales to other areas of the world in February 2021. We apologize for this inconvenience that is out of our hands.
Photo Credit: Matthew Henry