SHIPPING & HANDLING
- We are in partnership with Shopify's web-hosting and as a result, they provide us with discounted shipping & insurance which savings we pass directly onto you, our customers.
- If a product might be over-sized or excessive in weight than standard, an additional fee might be charged.
- USPS Priority Delivery is available for most packages. Some exclusions might apply to larger product packages.
- Products are usually shipped within 24 to 48 hours after order, shipped on regular business days, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays & weekends. (Though, many orders will ship on Saturday mornings, if an order came in late in the week.)
- All orders will be tracked and you can be updated, via carrier email, if you choose, as the process goes along.
- All orders will be insured.
- While all standard, routine orders will go out USPS or other, best service, some may require the use of UPS or Fed Ex. Very large products will go by freight, like for full sized, pre-built harps, etc.
- All large harp orders will require some type of documented delivery verification. Very large or expensive items will require the safe delivery to be signature-verified as received (no exceptions). Freight orders (full sized harps) cannot be delivered to Post Office Boxes, etc; must have a street address.
- You must check your delivery for any damage immediately upon its arrival in the unlikely event of any shipping damage done to the product caused by the 3rd party, delivery carrier. Take pictures, if possible, and notify us immediately of any damages to the product(s). (Within 24 hours or less.) John Kovac Harps by Davy C (David J Clark, Agent) will not be held responsible for damage done in transit. Claims will be made to the shipping carrier immediately in such cases. If you fail to notify us and the carrier in a timely manner and the claim gets rejected, you may forfeit your right to a free product exchange & would subsequently be stuck with the damaged product.
Please Note: Due to COVID & other import/export restrictions & limitations, etc., sales outside the U.S.A. will not be accepted.
Photo Credit: Matthew Henry