SHIPPING & HANDLING
- We are in partnership with Shopify's web-hosting and as a result, they provide us with discounted shipping & insurance which savings we pass directly onto you, our customers.
- It is less expensive for you if we add shipping separately for each full order instead of hiding it within the prices of each of our products while making the bogus claim you are getting free shipping & handling. (No Carrier ships for free!)
- USPS Priority Delivery is the default shipping method for most packages. Some exclusions might apply to larger product packages & will be noted at time of order.
- Products are normally shipped within 24 to 48 hours after order, shipped on regular business days, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays & weekends. (Though, many orders will ship on Saturday mornings, if an order comes in late in the week.)
- However, due to the custom nature of our specific harp kits, all Harp Kits will now delay ship, typically, up to 7 days after you place your order.
- This order shipping delay includes the following individual parts or kits:
- Monofilament Bass Strings.
- Standard Tuning Mechanisms.
- Economy Tuning Mechanisms will continue to ship immediately (no delays).
- Deluxe Wrapped Bass Strings will delay ship up to 2 weeks after order.
- When your kit/order ships, you will be immediately notified by routine email.
- All orders will be tracked and you can be updated, via carrier email, if you choose, as the process goes along.
- All orders will be insured.
- While all standard, routine orders will go out USPS or other, best service, some may require the use of UPS or Fed Ex. Very large products may go by freight, like for full sized, wood harp kits, etc.
- You must check your delivery for any damage immediately upon its arrival in the unlikely event of any shipping damage done to the product caused by the 3rd party, delivery carrier. Take pictures, if possible, and notify us immediately of any damages to the product(s). (Within 24 hours or less.) John Kovac Harps by Davy C (David J Clark, Agent) will not be held responsible for damage done in transit. Claims will be made to the shipping carrier immediately in such cases. If you fail to notify us and the carrier in a timely manner and the claim gets rejected, you may forfeit your right to a free product exchange & would subsequently be stuck with the damaged product.
Please Note: Due to COVID & other import/export restrictions & limitations, etc., sales outside the U.S.A. will not be accepted. Expect some possible delays in shipping due to involuntary COVID mandates.
Photo Credit: Matthew Henry