IMPORTANT NOTICES ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Please, review the following Notices to help you understand your purchase:
If you make a mistake on your kit, even if not caused by us, please, notify us right away and we will see how we can help you to complete your kit anyway. You never know how we might be able to help you, which is our goal; for you to be successful in your harp building & playing! We won't abandon you in your kit building process after the purchase, either. Let's work together!
Please Note: Due to COVID & extreme import/export restrictions & limitations, etc., we will only sell & ship to the USA at this time (as of January 2021).
- All product pictures & kit pictures are typical. Your kit or pre-made harp's appearance may differ depending on how you chose to create your own harp or on which currently offered model you purchase.
- Hardware & string kit pictures may show typical kits & yours may differ slightly, depending on the kit you purchase.
- CD & Video covers or sleeves may differ from the pictures.
- Note that the Full-Sized Plans & Instructions that come with our kits (or, if sold separately) are the original John Kovac documents reproduced from his historical, legacy drawings and text sources. These are scanned & corrected for any original errors, format misalignment, etc., as much as possible. However, no guarantee of perfect accuracy is implied.
- John Kovac Harps by Davy C reserves the right to change, improve, correct, modify, or delete the following without notice:
- 1) Any obsolete or all name brand products incidentally mentioned in the original Instructions & Plan sets.
- 2) The Plan Drawings & Instructions for accuracy.
- All original Plans & Instruction sets as well as CD's and DVD Videos are sold as-is in their historical contexts.