Our JohnKovac.com & Davy C Product Warrenty Policy
- Please see our REFUND POLICY for any further explanations.
- All products are guaranteed to be free of associated defects upon delivery to your destination. (Excluding any unlikely shipping damages.)
- All books & recordings are guaranteed to be in brand new condition & 100% usable.
- All kits, strings, hardware and harp accessories are guaranteed to be in brand new condition & 100% usable.
- If a book, recording or original manufacturer's product or piece is missing or fails in the first 30 days, a new, replacement product matching the original product will be shipped to you free of all charges.
- If a kit or kit part or piece is missing or fails in the first year due to manufacturing defects (cracked boards, broken string tuner gear, etc.) a new, replacement product matching the original product will be shipped to you free of all charges.
- If a kit component (excluding strings) does not meet specifications in the first year prior to assembly or at any time during assembly in the first year (excluding post-assembly), a new replacement & properly specified component matching the original will be shipped to you free of all charges.
- All Strings are guaranteed to be defect free at the time of delivery to your destination & are guaranteed to be as specified at the start of your installation up to but not including the final, specified note tuning for the first year (warranty not included if you break a string by tightening it up past its specified tension & note). Otherwise, a new replacement & properly specified string matching the original will be shipped to you free of all charges.
- All custom & pre-built harps are warranted to be in new condition and free of defects for 3 years.
- Customer must retain any type proof of purchase or I.D. in order to redeem a warranty. No proof of purchase, no warranty; no exceptions. If something is not right, pictures of a defect will be a big help to us to help you in a timely manner. We want you satisfied! (We will keep your purchase information on hand so proof of purchase will be far easier & trouble free for you than it may appear as written above.)
- Maker Warranty Exceptions & Exclusions: Products, Parts & Processes not warranted or include a limited warranty are Strings, Customer Provided Parts (tools, glues, surface finishes, assembly processes, etc.), all Customer Product Abuse including Damages or Mistakes done as a part of your own assembly to a kit, or of your inappropriate storage & transportation of a product, finished or unfinished kit or pre-made harp, etc., or any product considered by us to have suffered abuse, including normal wear & tear, as determined by us.
- If you make a mistake on your kit, even if not caused by us, please, notify us right away and we will see how we can help you to complete your kit anyway! You never know how we might be able to help you, which is our goal; for you to be successful in your harp building & playing! We won't abandon you in your kit building process after the purchase, either. Let's work together!
- Any U.S. Federal or State legal exclusions, customer rights or exceptions are recognized by us and are to be claimed at your timely responsibility alone. For other countries outside of the U.S.A., their rights & warranty regulations that are not covered by the above or in excess to the above are not recognized by us via applicable international law (unless covered by applicable Treaty and are the responsibility of the customer alone).