Replacement String Tuning Mechanisms
Replacement String Tuning Mechanisms, with Brass Gears, Non-Inline
- Choose from Chrome settings.
- Knob colors vary from white to light grayish Pearloid, depending on the batch. (Knob colors don't vary per Set.)
Unlike so many other economical tuners in this price range, our tuners don't use foreign powdered iron drive gears, which break down or strip out quickly; very often right out of the new packaging!
Instead, our Tuners use strong brass, which won't break down so quickly, even with a lot of string pressure & use. We've stringently tested these string tuners for 4 to 5 months before using them on our harps. We have gotten marvelous results from them with not even one failure!
These tuners are sold as single, replacement units only, for ParaHarps:
- Single Quantities only (for ParaHarp maintenance)
- The matching bushings are plastic.
- Tuner settings are approximately 27mm wide, 14mm tall with a 27mm long string shaft, and string hole at 22 - 23mm from setting.
Tuner Options & Specifications:
Note: These string tuners are not kept as guaranteed in-stock items but, might be special-ordered from our bulk wholesale supplier. If not in stock, the tuner will ship typically 3 to 9 days after you place your order for it.
If you need several different products to purchase & need some sooner than later, we suggest you make two orders so the rest of the parts ship right away & arrive earlier than the tuners (& wrapped bass strings, which also delay ship).
The pictures show a sample of each color style.